Tuesday, August 12, 2008

onwards and upwards

willy and i are wrapping up our last day in salzburg and i confess that both of us are starting to feel the pull towards home. after being in europe for two months, its no longer the little things that i miss--although my computer, my books, my cell phone, and a greater variety of clothing certainly would be nice--but the big things. i miss the feeling of home, of being somewhere entirely familiar and completely comfortable. i miss the people who make home...home: my family especially, my naked pasta crew in amherst and my dearest ones at bard, and everyone else.

in other words, as excited as i am to see budapest and to visit berlin and dublin again...its really home that i want to be flying to next.

one week left (more or less). i'll be missing this soon enough.

No comments: